The Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM) opens a new location in Valencia and offers the 45 ECTS interdisciplinary add-on and tuition-free study program at the intersection of digital technology, management, and entrepreneurship!
Find out more about why CDTM is a great opportunity for you – Join the information event:
Join CDTM at UPV for an info session on the 10th of May at 13:30 in the Paraninfo to learn more about CDTM and why it is the right program for you!
Sign up here for the event.
Why should you CDTM?
- CDTM is a 25-year-old joint educational institution of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) and Technische Universität München (TUM) in Munich
- Gain work experience at the forefront of the digital revolution working with industry partners like Siemens, BMW, or McKinsey and with startups.
- Join the interdisciplinary, hands-on, international add-on study program in «Technology Management”.
- Become part of a diverse community of passionate people – our 1.000 alumni have founded more than 260 startups, including 7 unicorns!
- Learn the necessary skills to become an innovator and a responsible leader.
*PENDIENTE DE APROBACIÓN